Hey Guitar Songs Masters readers: this is a new gift I made for you – where I took some of the best of my knowledge and put it together for you in one free mini-course that’ll make your life a lot easier and fun when you’re just starting out on the guitar.
Grab it in the link right here: Start The Course
Here is the full description:
In this short mini-course I’ll share with you some of the best things that I have learned along over 10 years of playing and teaching guitar.
You’ll learn some great stuff that will literally cut off months and years off of your learning curve in different aspects of playing, and that includes topics ranging from cool playing techniques and also how to properly maintain your guitar so that it’s a lot more fun to play.
- A bunch of cool new playing techniques, including how to slide into chords, how to use sus 2/4 chords and more.
- The 13 most useful guitar apps in 2018 – apps that will actually help you improve much faster.
- 8 ways to develop your time-keeping skills and really get that pro sound.
- How to use a capo to make sure the song matches your voice, and also to create different voicings when playing with another guitarist.
- 6 tips on how to easily conquer any barre chord. (like the F chord)
- 4 ways to avoid the notorious pain in the fingertips that every guitarist encounters.
- My favorite 13 guitar accessories – things that’ll actually improve your guitar life.
- How to find that one chord that finishes the song perfectly.
- 6 ways to customize your guitar and add some elegant bling to it.
- The ideal fingernail length for playing guitar.
- The 4 pillars of a perfect guitar maintenance routine that’ll make your guitar fun to come back to.
- And More lessons that will enrich your skills and sound, with newer ones added regularly.
Printable SONGBOOK: On top of the lessons, you will also receive a printable PDF Beginners Songbook with over 35 songs.
Some of the songs that are in there, ranging from classic rock to pop, country and more, are in the following list:
- Ed Sheeran – The A-Team
- Bob Marley – No Woman No Cry
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
- Oasis – Wonderwall
- Green Day – Time of Your Life
- The Eagles – Take It Easy
- Ben E. King – Stand By Me
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- Bob Dylan – Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door
- You Are My Sunshine
- Outkast – Hey Ya
- Old Crow Medicine Show – Wagon Wheel
- Leonard Cohen / Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah
- Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
- Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California
- Sublime – What I Got
- Rolling Stones – You Can’t Always Get What You Want
- And many others – while even more songs’ video lessons are added regularly.
Why should you listen to me?
Hey! My name is Cooper and I am 28 years old. I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to thousands of students in the last six years – while traveling four different continents and jammin’ and performing with many different musicians. I play the guitar, harmonica, piano, flute, trumpet and other instruments, and I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively – and with FUN.
My guitar blog, Guitar Songs Masters-com, (founded 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 50K from over a 100 different countries and is one of the world’s top five most read guitar blogs*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com courses and blog that has been online since 2016 and has thousands of satisfied students here on Udemy.
What are the requirements?
- You’ll need a guitar and a desire to learn more about how to get the most out of it!
What am I going to get from this course?
- A bunch of cool new playing techniques.
- How to maintain your guitar so that it’s softer to play and feels as best as it can.
- What are the guitar accessories you’ll need, and which specific ones are the best.
- What are the 13 best and most helpful guitar apps.
- What are the most useful chords and strumming patterns.
- How to develop a better sense of rhythm.
- How to make your guitar tuning last 3X longer.
- And a lot more – check out the curriculum below.
What is the target audience?
- Guitar beginners and intermediate players who want to learn more about how to get the most out of it.