If you've been playing electric guitar for some time, and you want to start figuring out what things like all of these little babies (the pedals in the picture below) actually do – then the next video review is for you.
I stumbled upon this course called “The Ultimate Guitar Tone School“, which promises to:
- Teach you all about the different electric guitar types and sound.
- Teach you all about how amps are built and make the sound.
- Teach you all about the different types of pedals that are out there and how to use them.
- Teach you how to get the iconic guitar sounds of legends such as Jimi Hendrix, B.B King, Jimmy Page, Brian May (Queen) Tom Petty and more.
- And a bunch of other cool stuff for guitar-heads.
So I got it, and here I am, two months later, and actually with a lot more knowledge. Today I want to share with you what I liked and didn't like about the course – and if the bottom line is whether you should get it – or not. Check out my video review:
And here's the course promo so you can understand more about what it is:
I hope you'll find this course as helpful as I do.
If you found the review helpful and you decide to purchase the course, please give back for the time it took me to help you here by purchasing through my link: the price for you is the same – but I get a small commision out of it.